Friday, February 26, 2010

MHS

The MHS trained me to do two more jobs today. One is pretty cool. I give each cat at the center a folder that I've been putting together for the first few weeks. I fill out the info, make out 'cage cards' that ppl read, and then I get to go put the collars on the kitties! Today I did two 4 month old kittens and they were SO cute and nice. The second job is more professional. I go on the data base and look up volunteers who haven't been updating their hours for the petsmart offsite position. Then I go down the list and look at each profile individually and check them out. Then I call them and talk to them about getting more involved or give them directions for the online time sheets and hour log, or put them on the list to be trained, basically do what I can to get them back into volunteering at petsmart. I also donated what was left from Darma to the center for the the little critters. Now I'm finishing up packing right on schedule and then waiting for doug to stop by for a little bit before I drive down to my grandma's for the night. By night, I mean to drop lady off and sleep for about 4 hours before Nana takes us all to the airport so we can board our plane to San Diego, CA!!!!! I'm so excited! But I'm nervous leaving my laptop behind since I have so much homework to do. I'm bringing a flash disk and using Amanda's computer bc I can't fit this into my bags safely.... It'll be ok though, it's just school :P

No comments:

Post a Comment