Monday, February 8, 2010

Sam was better.

I was wrong. The whole almost half his longest relationship crap doesn't matter to him. I thought he was perfect for me and he might be right now as long as there isn't any temptation for him. I was basically told tonight that he can't promise to be faithful to me if he goes on tour next year. Not that I think we are going to make it that long especially after that conversation, but its the underlying stuff that sucks. If conditions are right which is apparently him and bunch of friends partying, he might cheat on me. Like a slap in the face he said this to me.

My response? HUM then u better watch ur back bc u might be dead the next day and ur blood won't be on my hands. I've never been cheated on before, but I've only been in love one other time and I was way more careful that time bc Sam would NEVER have done that. Not even after he changed, no ever. He will NEVER cheat on anyone. Katlyn has a good man bc no matter how horrible he is to her, no matter how controlling or emotionally damaging he can be, she will never feel the way I feel right now and Doug didn't even do it yet. He probably will never do it, but its out there. NOw we are talking on the phone and I'm crying my eyes out. Blog to follow up on this....

No comments:

Post a Comment