Friday, February 19, 2010

puppies and children and purple/green rooms

There was a litter of 6 puppies at the MHS today, only one was really fluffy. I had so much fun watching them play around with each other and then I was moved out front to do some paper work. Then I saw a bunch of kids coming in, like they were on a feild trip or something. I saw 4 puppies get adopted out to nice ppl and it was so great to see how happy they were! One girl had to finish adopting later bc her niece was being born! How exciting to get a new puppy and a new baby on the same day! I love both of those things so being a part of that today made me very happy!

So in this great mood I was in I ran to Target to finally get a lamp for my bedroom. I knew what I wanted and hoped that they had something similar. They did and I ended up spending $60 on the lamp, 5 new candles, some kitchen supplies, and a new pillow. It was worth it though, everything looks awesome now and I'm happy with my new and improved room. So far, it's been a pretty good day. Now I just have to vacuum and do the dishes before lunch time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment