Sunday, February 21, 2010

Don't know why...

Last night Doug came by for a little bit and made me happy once again :) But after he left B.H. texted me and then called me. I was already in bed so I figured I'd talk to him until I fell asleep, but that didn't happen. We talked until 6:30am..... I don't even know what I was saying to him so I hope nothing too bad LOL! I don't know why he wanted to talk to me, but I remember we talked about his Andrea and marriage a lot.

Today I had to study for a midterm tomorrow night so I'm sitting on the couch watching platinum weddings while I flip through my flash cards and occasionally flipping to 16 and pregnant. I'm going, "man, I want to be her! She's so happy!" Then "THX GAWD that's not me! Her life sucks!" haha

I don't understand why, but I have such a big head ache. Stupid school is making me unhappy. I had to cancel going to see my frds brother play in his band tonight bc I know I have that midterm tomorrow.

ugh All I did today was go to the Library, go over kiki's to get my key bc i locked myself out of my apt again, then dropped a book off to Faith and then came home and studied my heart out while watching these strange shows. I'm too cute to not go out tonight! I should have went with Dilly to listen to the band play instead of sitting here studying. I'm gonna get a B anyway, didn't we already establish that I'm a B student no matter what I do? I feel so BLAH when I study this stuff, it's like "the instructions should be simplified to accommodate for all multiple intelligences" which just means keep ur lesson plan simple. why can't they just say, keep ur lesson plans simple? I don't know why....

Perhaps I'll call Dilly and meet her out there, it's just in plymouth, I'm sure I can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment