Thursday, March 4, 2010

In my next thirty years

This upcoming school year will be my last year of college and as such I am thinking about after college. Here's the plan. I need to start colunary arts school asap so I can start it this summer. I will hopefully get both degrees at the same time, colunary arts degree and education BS. A semester before I graduate I will begin appling to schools to get a teaching job. This will be first to new elementary schools in CA that need teachers, then to the older ones in CA, then places like Arizona, North and South Carolinas, and Michigan as a last resort. For the record I'm going to say that I am offered a teaching job somewhere in CA. This means that I will move out to CA. I need to start saving up for this move bc I most likely will be moving out of state and since I want to be a cheif at a major restaurant I should get my foot in the door in the restaurant industry. SO back up to now, where I apply for waitressing at classy establishments such as the DAC Grill.

Fast forward to a few years down the road, I have both degrees, I've been offered a great teaching job in CA, and am now moving to CA with my dog and my car. I will need to find a roomate or two, but once living quarters are out of the way I want to spend the next few years getting settled into my career and probably cooking at a nice restaurant on the weekends for extra cash. This is as far as I can go into my future without a second person being present. If I don't find someone suitable to marry by this time, I will most likely want to do something with my colunary skills, such as start a catering business for major events in the summer suring my time off. So then I would be a teacher and a cheif a few weekends during the school year and a caterer and cheif in the summer. Then when I am ready to care for children I will adopt. If that second person steps in my life and I want to take a chance and marry him, then everything will stay the same except the children will be ours instead of adopted.

Then when my IRA matures and I'm 65 and 1/2 or whatever age it is, the children will be grown, and I can move anywhere in the world to retire to. THE END :)

No comments:

Post a Comment