Sunday, February 7, 2010

party weekends

This weekend was DEF a party weekend for me. Friday night stuffy and I at my apt, then at the Psp party all night. Saturday night I went to the TKE's with Dilly, Eric, and Magan then out to the token to see Dilly's brother's band the robots play until 2. Tonight (Sunday) I'm going to a super bowl party with my boy. I only drank that first night, Friday, but I am going to end up parting every night this weekend. No wonder my apt is not getting clean and my homework hasn't been finished yet :X It's the price you pay to enjoy your college years! I'll end up doing my h/w monday on my break from my practicum and class. And I've decided that I'm not going to drink again until it's legal, aka my birthday in June. So that'll be good for everyone involved haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment