Tuesday, February 9, 2010

OH LOVE

So I decided I wasn't going to school today before it was cancelled and went over Doug's mainly to make sure we were ok after that crazy night. We ended up hanging out all day, I think I got there around 12:30/1 ish in the afternoon and I just got back now, around 9. We went out to eat with his family and it was so nice. I got to cuddle with him on the couch and play truth or dare with him (the dares consisted of eating jelly and hot sauce or calling ur sibling and telling them how great they are). We talked about last night and we're past it. We are taking it one day at a time and not looking into the future ever again. He makes me happy right now and that's all I can look at. This relationship is a here and now thing, we are not promising anything for tomorrow.

He also promised me he'd never cheat on me, so that helps a little, but if u know me u know I'm a show me person, not a tell me one. I believe what I see and I take what is said with grains of salt. He thinks we could make it past 3 months though.... that's the LAST thing we are saying about the future! Time for a hot bath and Bones, then bed time for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment