Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh life and Karen Walker

Today was such a good day! Last night Doug came over and completely swept me off my feet and threw me head over heals yet again! So I was starting from a good base. I went to work and on the way I was blessed enough to catch the bright sun rise up over the world. Work went swimmingly, the kids love me and I got to hold little nina who reminds me of a young Kristen with the jet black hair and round little concerned face. She's so on my fave list along with Noah (age 2), Noah (age 4), Nora, Conner, James, Madison, Laura (age 4 reading at a third grade level!), and so many others, all of which I was able to get hugs from today! If that's not enough to brighten a day, the sun was so extremely bright! I worse my sunglasses from Japan and it made me remember so many good times over seas. I was able to work out on my break between classes and since my last class got done early I was able to catch the last Bikram Yoga Class of the evening. Then I went shopping and got lots of good stuff including but not limited to baby swiss cheese, morning star chx nugget and burgers, fajita veggies, veggie soup, and smart one's lunch 'meatless.' When I got home I watched my favorite episode of Will & Grace, the one where Grace joins AA bc of the free food and ppl who have to listen to her rant about her recent divorce.

Karen walker; AA is against everything I stand for! How dare you! I can't stand to lose yet another drinking buddy to this disease!

HAHAHAH I love her! I think I'm gonna watch an episode of Will & Grace every night just to end things on a good note.


PS. I just realized how snobby I can be and how Doug puts up with it is way beyond me. He's one tough cookie bc I'm no walk in the park. I hold him accountable for everything and sometimes (most of the time) expect him to give more than I do in this relationship. I'm lucky to have found someone who will deal with my bitchiness but I really don't understand how one guy can let so much slide. lol, like the time he wasn't texting me back and I really needed an answer, or the time I told him if he cheated on me that my sister has frd in low places that would take him out. I'm kind of a scary gf to have, but he handles it all so well. I'm amazed by him!

No comments:

Post a Comment