Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I love my life

I woke up today to my beautiful flowers in a beautiful vase from a beautiful soul. I took lady outside into a beautiful winter wonderland. I called in and got wonderful news from my test results. Then I had my omelet and tea in my Gandhi mug as I watched Golden Girls and realized that the theme song 'thank you for being a frd' applies to everyone in my life right now. I also went through pre-calc under this relaxed grateful state of mind that I'm in and I knew all of it. I know that if I just stay relaxed and appreciative for my wonderful life that I'll pass the test with flying colors and continue to see the good in my wonderful life. Today is a good day. One of the quotes on my yogi tea said "I am beautiful, I am Bountiful, I am blissful." This applies to me 100% and I intend to keep it this way.

SIDE NOTE, I'm losing weight :) like a lot! consistently! and my new fave song is John Mayer Who says. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment