Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snowy nights

So it's been blizzarding for most of the day and the roads were really bad. I was afraid my little date night with Doug would be cancelled and I was partly right. His friends backed out b/c of the whether, but we still went. We saw It's Complicated and by the time the movie ended and we had gotten back to the car, the windshield was covered in ice. He didn't have a scraper so we sat in the dark car and talked. Then we made out the best make out I've ever had. His kisses make me feel like I'm floating. Oh and did I mention that during the movie he was holding my hand and rubbing it all the right ways. Idk how he knows everything I like, but he does. I mean, everything he does fits what I need at the time. The interlacing fingers, the holding my fist to warm up my fingers, playing with my ring, everything. He's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment