Monday, January 18, 2010

Fighting to stay healthy

Today is the second day in less than a month that I have waken up feeling sick and by means of lots of water and vitamins felt better by the evening. I want to make it at least a year without getting sick, for once in my life! I have come 10 months of being illness-free, but January is not being nice to me. I need to remember to take my vitamin C everyday b/c I always forget, and I need a new water bottle. I'm tired of my old water bottles, I need something new that I want to carry around with me like I used to last semester. I never went through a class without drinking 16 oz. of water in the fall. I need to start doing that again. New Years Resolution #(I lost count); get a new water bottle and take vitamin C every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment