Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HAHAH The hotness monster!

I literally just posted that I wanted someone to take me out on twitter and I took lady outside. Guess who was out there? Mr. Hotness monster with his golden retriever! He didn't ignore me like he always did before, he actually talked to me and invited me out with him tonight! HAHA I think this is hilarious! Of course I said no, he's way too hot and too old (looks to be pushing thirty) for me, someone in a relationship, to be hanging out with. Not to mention we've only talked once after shooting head nods at each other across the lot since I moved in around August, so I don't really know him and I like Doug way better since this guy was so stand offish with me before. I do want to go out though. I have nothing to do here and I've been sitting in classes all day! I want to go out and have fun (just not with him)! Why doesn't anyone have parties on a tuesday night?


No comments:

Post a Comment