Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ladybug and I

Today was a designated homework day. I slept in, woke up, had breakfast and did some chores around my apt. Then I had lunch with my friend for her birthday and came home to start on my long to do list of homework. I worked on h/w until 9, that means I was doing it for 5 hours. I had to get out of this apt! So I took ladybug and we went for a drive with no real destination. She did some barking and I did a lot of driving for about 20 minutes. Then I headed home and decided I wasn't quite ready to come inside yet, so we went for a walk. Since the weather wasn't so bad I made it a long walk so she could enjoy it while it lasts (her hips hurt in the cold weather so long walks are a def no). I found a new route I think I'll take her on from now on. We both are back in the apt and I have to finish studying for pre-calc. my first test is tuesday and I'm really nervous. I know it all except one concept and it's driving me nuts! I can't even understand it from the examples he gave in class. My next plan of action is to consult the internet, so I should go do that. I am dreading waking up at 6:30 am, but I'm going to pack a lunch and workout clothes so after work I can hit the gym, which is a whole other story.... I'm not getting results from all my hard work. I've been running for fun and hoping I can lose weight while doing it but I haven't and I don't understand. When I'm sore everyday b/c I do intense workouts and I run at least a mile everyday, I should be getting results, anything, 2lbs, more muscle, I'll settle for any inclination that my insane amount of energy spent at the gym is worth it. My life revolves around the gym right now. What I eat depends on how it makes me feel when I'm running. For example, I ran after eating mongos and felt like puking, so I'm not eating mongos anymore. I am following the food pyramid to a T, I've done the whole protein smoothie in the morning bit to gain muscle, I've stepped up my workouts after my cardio and even tried doing a workout first then cardio incase the order would effect anything (it doesn't for me). I'm out of resources and running out of stamina. I started this crazy running thing last semester, like september. How is this humanly possible???? I'm working on bumping my minimum of 1 mile up to 1.5 miles, but I usually do 2 now anyway. Hopefully this will do something for me. Oh, and still no luck finding a water bottle that excites me. maybe I'm too picky and too demanding, but for now I'll have to switch back to my old water bottles. How depressing is this day? seriously, and to top it all off there wasn't a new episode of DHW. I've tried to stay positive, but that's just taking it too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment