Sunday, January 17, 2010

maybe its time to be single again...

his excuse; he went out with some friends after work and got drunk and his phone died.

This is fine, EXCEPT that he had plans with me, well kind of. I wasn't sure if he could come late to the anniversary but he was supposed to text me after work and I was supposed to say yeah come dance with me, or no Melissa's being strict about this. I would have said come dance with me, b/c it was more of a fun dance party and no one really cared who showed up. Even though plans weren't set in stone, it sucked. I was checking my phone all night b/c I didn't want him to be waiting for a response. And the 'friends' he went out with, I don't even know them. Not that that matters, but I just keep thinking about what guys do when they go out with their frds and get drunk. It's either a house party (which I hope it was in this case), or they go out to places like strip clubs and dance clubs. I don't want to not trust him. There's no reason to. He's been completely open with me about everything and tonight he's coming over, mostly b/c he feels bad, as he should. Maybe I should ask him what he did last night after he got drunk. I just have a bad feeling about this, this was what Sam did to me EVERY NIGHT. Like exactly. He would go out, get drunk, do 'stuff,' let his phone die, or my personal favorite, turn off or on silent, then call me in the morning after I've been texting him all night and apologize and come over to kiss me and tell me lies. That WAS my life and I will NOT go through that again.

But Doug isn't Sam. Doug is better than Sam. He hasn't done anything like this before and hopefully it won't happen again. I'm going on record saying this was the last time he will do this to me. Next time, if there is a next time, I will be single again. I don't need a guy who does that to me. I've been there and done that and hated it. Please God, Do Not let him do it again. If his phone wasn't dead, this all could have been avoided. I hate phones. Why do they have to die?

No comments:

Post a Comment