Sunday, January 17, 2010

Live, Love, Laugh

First I should clear things up and say that Doug didn't know I was waiting for him saturday night, so he really didn't intentionally hurt me which makes what he did completely different from what Sam did. So all is well there. :)

Next I wanted to bring up something I heard on a commercial. "Most people just pass through you life, but some people are meant to stay in your life forever." I thought that was pretty deep, or maybe I was just making it deeper than it was intended to be. I took this to mean that you are supposed to have many ppl move in and out of love and laughter with you but there are a select few that are meant to share your love and laughter for your entire life. Those few ppl in my life have become very apparent after Sam became an idiot. Amanda Smith, Meggie Baese, Alison Wykle, Stephanie Kondratow, Emily Kuzaza, and Alex Freeman to name a few. Along with the family who, by definition, are meant to stay in one's life forever but sometimes don't. I am fortunate enough to have my family in my life and I am grateful for being able to share my life with them and the other wonderful *true* friends I have accumulated in my 20 years of living.

As for all the other ppl in my life who weren't meant to stay forever; Sam, Brandon, Shannon, Melissa, my Irish man, my italian stallion (HAHA), and many many others. Each one taught me something that has benefited me greatly. I won't go through each one right now b/c frankly, it's 1:30 am and I'm tired, but my life wouldn't be complete without their chapters in it. So for them as well, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment