Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Not single anymore

That Gawd he asked me out, I was getting nervous that he didn't like me as much as I liked him! But he does : ) and now we're officially dating which is a huge relief to know that he's not seeing anyone else and I can stop talking to boys I have little interest in. As for the whole trust thing I wrote about last blog, I'm going to trust him and I'm going to trust myself to ensure that I stay closer to my girlfriends than him, no matter what happens. I won't let him create a barrier between me and my life like sam did. And I figure there's truth in the saying, it's better to have loved and to lost than to never have loved to begin with. It's definitely worth a chance and if I fall on my face instead of in love, than I know I can pick myself back up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment