Wednesday, January 13, 2010

correcting yesterday

I am now registered for 13 credits, so I am a full-time student. This is at the cost of working for 3 hours on wednesday since I asked yesterday if they could find a replacement for me so I could take a class during that time only to find out that I don't need to take that class during that time.

I forgot that everything happens for a reason. I was scared to graduate early and dad was forcing me to if I could. I was kind of trapped into doing it, it was no longer a real option for me. Now it's not an option. I won't be graduating early. I have 5 classes left to take, I'll take 1 over the summer and 4 in the fall (if they offer them all), that makes my student teaching next winter semester and graduation in summer '11, right on time with the rest of my classmates. If I would have been in that class I could have done the last 4 classes over the summer since 3 of them are 2 credit classes and rather easy, and did the student teaching in the fall, placing graduation at jan '11 and making me a 21 year old teacher. Oh well, lol, looks like I'll be 22 after all <3

Oh and did I mention this leaves all day wednesday to do homework for my tuesday/thursday classes and go to the gym? So I have wed. Fri. Sat. and Sun. FREE. I like this schedule much better, and if I get a second job I'll be able to work all day wed. Good stuff, right?

I also had the ECEC fax over the documentation of my TB test and Blood Borne Pathogen test over to the practicum placement office so I'll get my placement tomorrow. Hopefully it's at a new school system so that I can continue to broaden my range of schools I have contact with. So that's taken care of.

The only down side to today was my b/f was having a bad day. He has mild bipolar disorder and today was one of the days where he was depressed so I had to leave him alone all day. I guess this goes with the everything happens for a reason though b/c I did get 5 chapters read for my edc 460 class, but still! I'd much rather have read with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment