Sunday, January 24, 2010

Last night's shenanigans

Last night was actually a lot of fun despite the fact that I was in close proximity's to my old best friends and a few of them completely looked past me b/c of the situation (and I'm not talking about jersey shore). Even Brian hehir, the man who drunkenly made up a song to serenade me with one night merely said hi to me and tried to avoid making eye contact with me. But it was worth it to write on doug and kiss him all night <3>
Anyway, it was funny to watch the phi sigs swarm over dani as if they've never seen a girl before (some of them probably haven't) and to try to avoid Jessica with Dani while watching Sam act like an idiot. It was quite entertaining but since there was no good music, no dancing and a complete sausage-fest, we went to aa thinking we'd go to necto. Instead we got side tracked and went to bubble island where I had my first bubble tea. It was so good! We played scrabble but it was the lamest game ever, we didn't get anything longer or better than paved and voided. I had fun though and dougs so cute he made the picture we took at bubble island his profile pic like that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment