Friday, January 22, 2010

Dear Mr. Hotness monster

Yes, your dogs are cute, but that doesn't mean I think your cute. And yes, our dogs met and I petted yours b/c they liked me, that doesn't mean u can pet mine, she doesn't like very many males. I admit that I am curiously attractive, but I'm not just another pretty face. Your pushing 30, I'm not even 21 yet, so no I'm not going out with you or any other hotness monsters in canton or in belleville. You are simply a piece of eye candy to me, so get used to it. We don't even have to talk. I'm fine with that. Our dogs will sniff each other and I might pet your dogs, but your only job is to stand there and look hot so I have something to look at when I'm single again. can you do that for me? Thx a bunch!

-Girl you think is named Abby :P

No comments:

Post a Comment