Monday, November 2, 2009

Yup! what a concept, I could use a little fuel myself and we could all use a little CHANGE!

I looked up volunteer opportunities with united way and there are some really cool ones. I can teach kids! HAHA that's what I love! So I applied to two good positions that I would be able to do (since all I have open are weekends it was kind of difficult). Hopefully I'll hear back from them soon.

Also on my agenda is getting my dad to allow me to go stay in his house in chicago. I wanted to rent out a cabin up north, but something tells me I'd be scared shitless in the woods all alone. So chicago works. Maybe I can stand to be with someone else, but that someone else would have to be someone who knows me and understands me so that I don't have explain every little thing I say and do. That narrows it down to a boy who I haven't seen in a year, my sister who is too busy and too wound up in her career as a student, and, well, that's kind of it I guess. Crap. I got no one.

well I'll toy with the idea of going with some of my sisters. There are a few I love to hang out with, but unfortunately they all have boyfriends who they are tied to. I understand that cuz I've been there. You know Sam actually made me promise I wouldn't go on any more vacations unless he was able to go with me. HA what a crazy four years it has been. Hell what a crazy 6 years it's been! We had a lot of fun. maybe now is the time I'm not supposed to have fun, you know, the be fair to other ppl and kind of even everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment