Sunday, November 15, 2009

the hills of TN

I am in the middle of no where. I guess it's called the hills of TN, but it is nothing like the hills TV show. I am a city girl to the bone! We went a pizza hut for dinner and I had to ask if they had well water or city water, the waitress replied, "we just have water, darling." They had well water.

JIMMY IS DRIVING ME NUTS! He is the most annoying person on Earth. When my little Nana says F***ing followed by your name, you know you are not a good human being. One good thing that will come from papa's passing is that we get to cut ties with him. I know this sounds bad, but seriously 5 minutes with him and I want to ignore him. I'm a pretty patient and understanding person too.

On the upside, this hotel is not too shabby. I was expecting scorpions and spiders in a rinky dink room with no heat and no nothing. I'll admit when we puled up to an empty parking lot in the middle of no where with nothing really around, I thought my expectations were confirmed. Quite the contrary, there is free internet, wonderful heat, a microwave, a big TV, and a mini fridge. I can live with this. I'm rooming with my nana so I get a whole bed to myself, and our room joins with mom and David's. We've been opening our connecting doors to talk once in awhile, but Jimmy's in their room, so I'm trying to keep it closed now in hopes the disease doesn't spread.

I should really do some homework, but heck, I've got time. Everyone is so slow here. The way they talk, the way they move, it's like they don't even think as fast as normal ppl. Tomorrow's the viewing and I am so glad it is only 3-6. I couldn't handle 12-9 with these ppl without the rest of the grandchildren unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment