Sunday, November 29, 2009

The sunday before school resumes

I just realized while writing that title that we only have a few weeks left of classes. WOW. My first semester being single just flew by without me noticing.

Anyway, I'm sitting in Panera waiting for my sis to get her so I can record my podcast with looking like a creeper talking to myself. I painted one wall in my living room purple and I really like it. I did two coats but it might need three.... I've never done three coast of paint but you can still see the lines from the roller because the paint is very thin. I'll let it sink into my life for a while and see if it needs more. I was very productive today. I did laundry, the dishes, made pink lemonade, painted, and made a podcast (almost). It's only 5, I wonder what other things I can accomplish today. Too bad the secretary of state isn't open today, I have until tomorrow to bring back my car's registration to the canton police station along with my fixed brake light. Looks like I'm waking up early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment