Monday, November 30, 2009

Dating

I have figured out the dating world. It is very tricky and probably hard for some of you tackful ppl but here's the key, you aren't going to find someone who satisfies every ach left over from a previous relationship. In other words, you might need three or four guys to complete the feeling u had with someone u loved. For example, I have one guy who takes me out on really nice dates for the intellectual conversations, another one who is more of a home body and is kept as a pick me up (back rubs, cute gifts, telling me how pretty I am, all fall under this boy), and finally the attractive one who is kept for the purpose of his looks. That's three guys it took to fill the shoes of my former bf, but it works. It works because I tell all of them that I'm just not ready to commit so soon after this epic relationship, so they all know we are not exculsive. They prolly date other girls too, but when I call them, they come. And if they don't I get a replacement. I really think this is how it needs to go until I find a guy who completes all thirty some of my requirements a few years down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment