Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm nervous

Semi is this Saturday! The cf ball is this Thursday! I have yet to actually hang out with my semi date without Sam hanging out with us so I'm pretty sure it's gonna be awkward. As for the cf ball, I have to get my sis to stop by the apt for lady that day bc I will have to go from work to fairlane and get ready in the bathroom. And the guy I invited prolly forgot about it. I need a couple more classes for winter. And hey guess what? I'm closer to graduating than I thought! Like seriously, when did this happen? I have like one more year left student teaching and all. Then what do I do? Get a job? Teaching?like third graders? Everyday? For the rest if my life? Omg, not only will I be teaching for the rest of my life, but I'll be alone. Ok nervousness just turned into anxiety. I'm done for today!

Ps. I look horrible today and Sam walks by me in the uc in a freaking suit with his bead all trimmed and his new contacts in. Really? Thx for making me feel like I didn't deserve him God.

No comments:

Post a Comment