Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's a new day : )

It's confirmed, I have a date to semi. I thought I'd be going single for sure, but he got back to me and he is very excited, as he should be. I'm a hot date : P

Also, I have made the decision to pick up another job for the weekends at micheals or kohls. Why not make some more money while I'm keeping myself distracted from my 'empty nest' (forgot to blog about my theory that since 'ryan' was such a big baby, I'm going through empty nest syndrome since he has now left).

AND! I had a long convo (over fb chat :( ) with a guy who I use to LOVE to talk to! He is very smart and very nice and meets a lot of my requirements, but we were really just friends. Then something happened and sam made me stop talking to him b/c me kindness towards him was 'giving him the wrong impression.' It feels so good to talk to him again.

So today was a good day. my arms are sore from the gym (yes! muscle!), I watched the sun set as I drove home from my rewarding job at the preschool, I played with lady, and I reconnected (kinda) with a good friend. I can breathe a little bit better tonight : )

No comments:

Post a Comment