Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I think I just grew up

Tonight I'm sitting in my apt watching my new obsession bones and eating my dinner and I took a minute to anaylize myself. I mean there I was in my Aldo boots and express leggings with phenom hair and I was completely satisfied with how my life has turned out. I realized that I have become more independent than I ever was. Yes, I was alone. But I wouldn't have it anyother way. I am completely free to move through this world as I please and I am doing it exactly how I please. I do not have to check in with someone or worry about if someone else is having a bad day. No. I worry about myself and my family. That's how life is supposed to be, that's how it was before this patriarchy.

Also as I sat there and inspected myself, I saw a confident women who truely wants the best for everyone. I don't want drama and I don't want to surround myself with burnt bridges. I am a great girlfriend and a great muse to anyone who knows me. I make eyiee proud even though her grandson failed her. I am classy and down to earth and I am learning how to be tactful like Bree vandacamp. Everything I do betters who I am as a human on this planet. I know what I want, when I want, and how I want it but most importantly I know what I need. And right now that happens to be a friend who will stick up for me regardless of what rumors she/he hears and a nice long massage.

I also want to blog about my dog tonight. I picked her up a bacon flavored bone at the store tonight and she litterally did everything with it stuck in her jaws. I mean, she went outside and peed with it in her mouth. That's pride if u ask me son. She's like me with chapstick. I guess it runs in her genes. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment