Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Back to basics

Today I'm starting to feel like my life is back to normal. I did my practicum in the morning, then went to work until five. When I got home from that I took lady bugger for a walk to the mailbox and then to get pizza from Jets. She was really good while we waited for the pizza, everyone loved her! Then I came home and ate dinner with my baby girl and watched Icarly, which has a very good message for a young audience.

Anyway I feel like I should state that I am doing a single challenge for a year. I will will be single for 365 days and nights. I also want to note that I got a fb message from a phi sig who will remain unidentified that said I was, and I quote, "wayyyy too cute to be off the market from us men." HAHA I love the PSP boys (and no, this psp was not sam, doug, brian, or any of my other closer frds in this fraternity).

No comments:

Post a Comment