Sunday, March 14, 2010

PIE DAY!

Just occurred to me that today is pie day, which means it *was* also the day Sam got the balls to ask me out 4 years ago. It's nice to not have to worry about that though, our last anniversary was a disaster bc he was out with his frds when I wanted to make dinner together and it was just awful. But I learned that the next guy I celebrate a 3 year anniversary with will be willing to put me above his friends on special days like that. HUMM, that reminds me of DOUG! HA! This irony is seriously killing me and I hope you guys see it too. I'm not sure if I wrote about the birthday thing and doug and his ex gf's graduation party on my birthday whole situation thing, but when I asked doug if he thought going to her graduation was a higher priority then being with me on my birthday, he said not at all and that he'll be with me that day if I wanted him to be. SO CUTE and SO exactly what I need right now. So yeah, 4 year anniversary, NOPE! Just pie day guys, nothing else!

Happy PIE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment