Wednesday, March 31, 2010

girls and my success :)

girls are so freaking emotional! Lets face it, human beings are emotional. The difference between women and men is that men can have emotions and then make the best decision regardless of how they feel. Women on the other hand let their emotions steer their lives. It's like you say, this is the best option, and everyone agrees. Then a man would do that no matter how he felt about it, it's the best thing to do, it benefits the most ppl, so he'll do. a woman would look at the same situation and think "although it benefits everyone the most, they said this and I'm mad at her for something that doesn't effect this situation at all, but bc of it I'm not doing this bc my feelings are hurt from a miscommunication in a different situation." It is driving me nuts! Yes, I am a women, but I choose to take a step back and look at every situation on the surface and keep the bigger picture in mind. I've been hurt bc of miscommunications many times before and I've gotten over it once I learned it was a miscommunication. These women I'm dealing with are realizing that what I'm proposing is a good idea, BUT this, and BUT that and most of what they come up with is a lie anyway just bc they don't want to do something that benefits someone they are mad at even if it benefits them a lot more. I'm about to say forget it! Good luck in the future that you don't have a plan for and I'll be living with my guy friend while I pursue my three jobs in my last year of college and then I'll be moving out of this god forsaken state to fulfill my calling as a teacher in a better environment. where will you be?

And families need to believe in each other NO MATTER WHAT! I know that the economy is down, I know that it is hard to make a living, I know that I'm used to an expensive lifestyle. I know all of these things that bring me down when I think about my future, but I have a plan for myself and I have never not accomplished what I set out to do. You won't see me set out to have a room mate, and then go without one. Not gonna happen. You're not going to witness me graduate and then not find a job either. I'm going to find a job and it's going to be in a better place then MI. I'm going to do this whether you believe me or not, but if you're someone important in my life, I don't care what you think is going to happen, u better tell me that I will achieve my goals and that u believe in me. I don't need another thing pulling me down.

You know what? If you don't believe in me, just keep it to yourself. There's no reason to bombard me with your negativity when I'm doing good.

OH RECAP ON MY LIFE: I will be working at kickers in canton (or some place like it) on the weekend night, I will hopefully get the MHS part-time job that is tuesday/thursday all day and then one day on the weekend, and I will still have a few hours at the ECEC (or my frds mom's school as a breaker). I will be taking calc in the summer, and I will be taking at least one class in the second summer semester. Then fall will be 4 classes and winter will be my last semester ever with 4/5 classes. I will then graduate and I will have enough money saved up to move me to where ever I get hired (NC or CA). I'll move there, start my little life as a teacher, and go from there. That's what's happening, jump on board and believe it, or get off and don't let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment