Saturday, March 20, 2010

solution

I am forgetting all his mistakes from last night and pretending like the night ended after the crush party (b4 he deleted his text messages and what not). I went to bed and dreamed of how he used to be (ya know, perfect), and now it's up to him to show me that he's still my boo and not my bear. He knows this and I know he can do it, he know what he did wrong and I pray he knows how to not do it again bc next time, I might not be in such a generous mood.

Switching gears it's really pushing my buttons that he and I were both on fb and I was about to chat him but though, lets let him step up and show me that he wants to talk to me. I sat here for a few minutes and he didn't chat me. This is why I think I want to get rid of fb bc it just pisses me off when ppl suck at using it. He never writes on my wall, some ppl are totally fake on there, and ppl misread into things posted way too often. It's not fb's fault, it's these ugly ppl here who make it into this drama feeding network. UGH, W/E! I'm going shopping with my girls and I'm venting to them the rest of the night. Hopefully that will make me feel better b/c dancing my butt off today didn't really do much for my bad mood and Lord knows I can't count on Doug to change it around! He's consistently making it worse lately.

I pray that he calls me tonight or makes some effort to talk to me and show me that he cares about me. He usually comes over saturday nights so, we will see my dears. we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment