Thursday, March 11, 2010

From my phone

I haven't blogged from my phone in a long time but I'm sitting in panera taking time to relax my body and mind to some jazz thinking about how I would sum up my life. I think it would go something like this;
Stephanie pentiuk is a single (as in not married doug!) 20 yr old girl who lives the life of a full grown adult, aside from being able to get into bars after 9. Her one strong bond with another life is with her dog who she has cared for over 10 yrs, or rather half of her life. She represents the values of delta phi epsilon on a day to day basis whether she's at u of m Dearborn studying education of elementary students or volunteering at the Westland Michigan humane society. Holdin the position of alum coordinator in her sorority, Stephanie organizes events for 100 alum monthly since July 2090. Over her past years studying in her program she has completes two practicums (one that hired her after completion of the 45 required hrs), taught various lessons in 3 different elementary school, and held an internship for a semester teaching an after school math program at mac arthur academy. She currently holds a job at a preschool in Dearborn working with ages 2-4. Stephanie values people over money and that's what makes her so loveable.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment