Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'll call it 'my coming out night'

Last night I went to tiki bobs for one of my friend's halloween party that they won, so it was free to get in. I dressed like a sexy vampire and did my make up phanom! So when we got there I thought I would just hate it b/c there's so many slutty girls there, and there were slutty girls there, but I realize that I don't care how slutty girls are as long as my bf is either all about me or not there. Tonight, he wasn't there b/c I was SINGLE! I've never been to a club SINGLE in my life and let me teel you, I danced my little bootie off! I danced with two random cute guys, by a pole, and on a bar. I danced with my two girl friends and didn't worry that someone was watching me in disgust. I didn't drink anything except water all night but for some reason I started feeling dizzy and nauseous, but other than that, it was a perf night out. I'm calling it my coming out night b/c that sums it all up!

No comments:

Post a Comment