Friday, October 23, 2009

mean girls

True friends don't spread rumors about each other. When they hear something about their friend that doesn't seem right, they stick up for them. They do not believe these things and they do not think a thing about writing it off.

Boys are dumb. When you move on and leave them in the dust they are going to say things. I expect my friends to disregard these thing at least. They should rebuttal against the person saying these things to defend their friend, but I'll settle for disregarding.

So either "Ryan" or one of my friends has been talking 'smack' about me and its just getting around to me. I just want everyone to know that these things are not true! To most of you this stuff is old news but to me its brand new and I am furious. Like, furious enough to go inactive. Apparently ppl don't think I respect sorority events anyway, so why should I continue giving my dedication to this org when all they do is spread around these lies and probably add to them?

Also, since I don't know who is saying this stuff about me, I'm done discussing my life with my closest friends because some of them have turned out to be mean girls. These are girls who have been made fun of their whole life so when opportunity strikes they take their frustration out on their friends. They might do this by giving poor advice, or becoming close friend with an ex boyfriend. Well, I'm done feeding these rumors and I'm done trusting ppl with any information. The smallest detail could be construed into a big rumor if told to the right mean girl. So Goodbye sisterhood. It was nice pretending we had you....

So to recap, I'm over the whole high school lets talk bad about our best friend behind her back bull. If you want me to set the record straight for you I will, but you, as my friend, should know better than to believe that I would show up to a sorority event under any type of influence and you should also know that I don't hook up in frat bathrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment