Friday, October 30, 2009

frustration

my iphone cord has seen better days. It hasn't worked normally in a week or so but now it just doesn't work at all. My phone is dead, and it's charging once every 10 minutes, which isn't enough to bring it back to life for more than a sec. but each time I get excited and try to view my text messages. just as I get ready to respond it dies again.

So I'm going to tiki bobs tonight as a vampire, prolly without a phone, then heading to the delt sig's party and/or the after party, but if no one is there I am not staying b/c I am not that fond of the phi sigs. Tiki Bob's will for sure be fun. Hopefully my girls will be at the delt sigs too, but w/e. Today was fun at the center, with all the halloween costumes and the trick or treat walk. SO CUTE! My face was Harry as Harry potter, haha and Noah as a tiger. I love those kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment