Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Good Morning!

I had a much needed good morning. I finally started my workout routine back up with my frd. so I actually woke up early instead of sleeping til class. Then on the way home, ppl were stopping to let the geese cross the road and I just laughed. It's crazy how there can be so much evil in this world and then the simplest act of kindness towards nature can turn everything around.
When I finally got home I noticed the bee I was so afraid of last night was still hanging out in the same spot. So I stopped for a closer look. I'm afraid he's hurt and can't fly, he just keeps picking up his feet and moving them slightly, but he's not going anywhere. I know I looked insane, standing outside my door asking a bee who no one else could see what was wrong, but I wish I could help him. I already had a fish die in my car and now I'm going to have a dead bee by my door : ( But that's nature. It happens and if he dies then it must have been his time to go and new bee to come to life.
Anyway, I continued my morning after realizing that three of my neighbors had begun to stare. I watched will & Grace with my puppy Lady Bug then took a wonderful shower. Now I'm going to go do my beautiful hair that I love, and go do interviews, class, then possibly mongos to support a group of guys who used to be my friends. Why do I still feel like I should support them? Because I'm a good person damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment