Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween

I'm kind of over the whole frat party scene these days, so this year I am going to hop between tiki bob's and the delt sigs, that way I won't have to be at either for more than two hours, tops. However I didn't have anything to do on the actual night of halloween. So after a couple girls asked if I knew of any parties I decided I would throw a party!

This is going to be sweet! I'm going to move my coffee table to my bedroom so that we can dance to the amazing playlist I will have which will include monster mash, there will be hot dogs that resemble fingers with ketchup for blood at the ends, pop corn, chocolate covered pretzels with orange sprinkles, and lots of chips! To drink I'll be making red daiquiris and orange pop to either mix with alcohol or drink plain.

So the select ppl invited to my halloween bash will arrive dressed up, dance and eat for a while, then we'll head to the haunted put put course down ford road and play a round, then back at my apt we will watch halloween town and other like movies that are halloweeny yet not scary. This is going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment