Monday, October 19, 2009

I Love my sisters <3

Just got home from my long day of class and deepher meeting and I realize how much my sisters mean to me. Once in a while I am overcome by love for them and tonight is one of those nights, even though its 11:30 pm.

Yesterday stuffy and I hung out and she helped me realize that the bar will be raised. Last night I called andrea crying b/c I thought that all guys had no good in them and since guys make up roughly 50% of the world's population and about half of the girls are bad too, that's like 75% of the population has no good. She made realize that that wasn't true and I was being crazy. Today Alex skips class to go eat with me and this guy we just met both love to death.
Then the meeting was so long, but it was just because we are doing so much! And I just really appreciate all that we as deephers do, we help out so many ppl and touch so many lives. We have relations with every greek org on campus. Sitting there in the meeting I see gifts from fraternities who love us, and women doing all that they can in their positions this year to better not only us, but homeless people in detroit and other orgs on campus as well, and I LOVE IT! I love that the meetings seem to last forever and I love that there are some events that I can't make it to b/c that means that there's that much more going on in our sorority. These women are going places, each and every one of them. They are all leaders and they are all amazing at what they do.

I love my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment