Tuesday, December 1, 2009

To clarify...

What sam says or does doesn't affect me. What affects me is how my friends react to what he says and does. This is why I have distanced myself from those people who react in unfavorable ways, like believing his bs. The most recent slander from him was directed at my semi date. It was good that he came to me with it, which is better than most of my so called sorority 'sisters' did. I just hope that the rest of the phi sigs who have discussed these things with Sam know what they're doing. B/c I really don't need any of them but I know a few who rely on me and the whole frat relies on my sorority. That talk better start and stop in the 'brotherhood.'

And for those of you who don't think I'm over him, plz keep your thoughts to yourself. They are incorrect and offensive to me when u imply that I am not over such a piece of scum. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment