Monday, December 14, 2009

School

For the last week (ish) I've been consumed by homework, papers, readings, and studying for school. How I mentioned to have a relaxing semester end in such a chaotic rush I'll never fully understand. I have had to neglect laundry, dishes, vacuuming, and for a while there I didn't even shower. I saw a tfln that suggested laminating notes so that you can study in the shower and I;m definately going to have to remember that for next time.

But, it has all paid off. I am more than prepared for this exam and the 9 homework assignments/papers I need to turn in today. The only thing I need to do after today is make my eprofile for edt and study for edf and math (but really edf is online, so it's open book/open web and math is so simple that I could prolly do it in my sleep). It feels really weird not having a thousand and one things to do after today. I can't really imagine it right now, I have to focus on what to turn in and when today. Of course the folder designated for today with the assignments in chronological order should help.

I just can't wait to celebrate another wonderful semester! I feel like they are increasingly getting better for me. For example I didn't have to fight with someone for some space to get homework done this semester. That was nice. And it's even nicer that the ppl I do surround myself with value their grades more than I do, maybe their dedication will rub off me. HA, who I'm kidding? I'm always going to put my own happiness first! But it is good b/c I can always count on them to be doing h/w when I need a h/w buddy.

Anyway, I am celebrating by going to the gym tomorrow! GAWD it's been forever since I actually had time to run! I miss it so much.

And of course I have a date in downtown plymouth with Mr. Perfect when finals are over. What a good life I have. Sure, it kind of sucked for a weekend, but look how good it is going to be again soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment