Wednesday, December 30, 2009

party dresses and babysitting

Today was kind of random. I got a new dress from bebe to wear out with doug nye. I hope it's not too dressy but hey, who cares? He won't : )

Then I went to Ava's house to babysit her which I have been warned against by w good friend who used to sit for her. She's known to be a little devil and very difficult to get to warm up to you. So I was nervous. I get to their house early because this is the first time I'm there and I don't know where anything is. Ava had fallen asleep in the car ride home so the first hour was me watching TV and waiting for her to wake up. When she did wake up, she was an angel! She showed me all her gifts from santa and we played with them all briefly. Then we played play dough for like 2 hours! then blocks and then her dad decided to take Ava on an errand, so I was done early. I made $24 for playing with a sweet little girl, eating pasta, and watching TV. This is the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment