Sunday, December 6, 2009

Semi

Semi was so much fun. There were minimal awkward moments when doug and I were in the 'are we allowed to touch' phase of the night. Try dancing with someone with at least a foot inbetween u, not very fun. But then he took my hands and broke the don't touch rule and the night got fun : ) there were only a few dramatic situations with some of the girls but I was able to stay out of it.

So when we went to bed, doug and I kind of cuddled. And by kind of I mean we did but I don't want u to think it was bad. Anyway, he kissed me! And stupid me started shaking bc I'm really a thirteen year child when he's around lol. So he asks if I'm ok and I said 'did u just kiss me?' he said 'ummm idk' and then he did it again! Then we both fell asleep and pretended nothing happened in the am haha.

So we went out to breakfast and I dropped him off at his house. He got all his stuff and hugged me and said he'd call me later and let me know if he can come watch elf tonight. I just can't read him. Idk if he likes me or if he was just drunk last night. It's like Edward (me) and Bella (him). I can read every guy I've ever met but with him I just can't be positive. I completely understand Edward's fasination with bella now. I mean is it even legal for sams fraternity brother to like me? Apparently they can kiss me. Idk but I'm really excited to see where this goes bc he def takes the place of my other three boys. I can get everything I need from the male gender from him. He meets most of my new bf requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment