Thursday, December 3, 2009

The blue zebra

I have the best outfit for my first semi as a single lady! I took it for a trial run tonight at the cf ball and it was perf. The shoes need to be worn in but they're so cute it doesn't matter. I realized tonight how amazing I am. I was nice to the phi sigs who came out and even when mike brenon started being stupid and telling me not to rape doug I was able to put a stop to it before he finished his sentence. they all understand that I am not going stand for them to talk to me like that now and I feel a lot better about the whole thing. So now I get to go to semi and have the best night of my life. Doug and I hung out and it went swimingly, yes, swimingly : ) we played wii sports and did lite bright together! It was perf. Lady liked him too so that's a plus. She normally knows who I'll have a good time with, she hated Sam. So all is well for this blue zebra.

Ps Ill post pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment